Have you ever had one of those days where the sun kisses the sky just right, and you think to yourself: "I fancy a gin cocktail that's a tad different!"? Well, we've got just the thing for you!
Say hello to the Beyla Bees Knees Cocktail! 🍹 This delightful concoction combines the best of the Orkney Islands with a zesty twist that'll dance on your tastebuds. The star of the show? None other than our beloved Kirkjuvagr Beyla Gin.
Here's how you whip it up:
- 50ml Beyla Gin – Let's get that Orkney magic flowing!
- 25ml lemon juice – For that zingy pucker we all love.
- 1tsp runny honey – A sweet embrace, like a warm hug from a good mate.
- 10ml orange juice – Just to round off the citrus notes.
- Lemon – For that extra zesty garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Beyla Gin, lemon juice, runny honey, and orange juice.
- Give it a good shake! Go on, put your back into it! You want all those lovely ingredients to become best mates in there.
- Strain the mix into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or wedge – give it that professional bar look!
- Sit back, sip, and feel the Orkney vibes wash over you.
This cocktail is sunshine in a glass, and that unique Beyla Gin touch is unmistakable. With notes of honey sweetness and ripe, juicy berries, it's truly a flavour experience to cherish.
Perfect for those lazy summer afternoons or when you're just in the mood for something fresh and vibrant. And hey, if you're feeling a tad adventurous, why not throw in a sprig of mint or a dash of soda for an added kick?
So, next time you're after a refreshing tipple, don't forget to give the Beyla Bees Knees a go! It's the bee's knees, after all! 😉
Cheers to many more sunny moments and fabulous gin cocktails! 🥂